William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Awesome!!

this game is amazing. Nice work!

Cardinal Quest Cardinal Quest

Fun!!!

Lovin' this! the only thing is that it's a weee bit hard. or maybe i just suck? lol, anyways, great work!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Exactly What I Needed!

hahaha Fast, loud and epic! There are so many things to destroy. I don't know if there already is, but you should make a second one. Perhaps with more levels :D

Love the music! It's like some Pete Burns late 80's disco. Keep up the amazing work!!!!

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

Mmmhmmm!

Simply Delicious! Amazing Work!

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

addiction ...

I'm getting addicted to this game hahaha ^_^ There should have been more Candy Land monsters that were made out of candy, but this does just as well. Great Work!

Goin Up Goin Up

YESSSSS!

My new favorite game ^_^

Excellent Work!!!

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

Ummm....

The concept and graphics were to my likings ... but this game is too hard. And it's not fun when you can't win a game lol You have to remember that not everyone is jesus when it comes to gaming ^_^

Other than that I enjoyed it! Nice work.

The Visitor The Visitor

^_^ Gold

I'm speechless. this game is AMAZING!!! You made my day that much better. No complaints from this biotch :P

Keep up the great work!!!

Chubby Hamster Chubby Hamster

YESSSS!

With a name like "Chubby Hamster", how could i resist. Excellent music and graphics!! It made me want to play Earthbound hahaha. It was perhaps a bit too short, but incredible work! Keep it up ^_^

Bieber Metamorph Bieber Metamorph

hahahahah

Ridiculous but so fun! Great work :)